Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Topsy-Turvy Day!

How about a holiday where everything is backwards, inverted, upside-down and inside-out?

...where politicians must spend 24 hours in a tenement and only eat food someone else provides them?
...where men get the rape threats for being geeky and having an opinion?
...where CEOs must do the work of, and earn the wage of, their lowest employee?
...where doctors must wipe the butts, count out the meds, and listen to the hospitalized bitch at them, while documenting everything?
...where editors get critiqued by authors?
...where people who do not need jobs do manual labor while those who have jobs sit around laughing at them?

I'm sure you can think of plenty of other things we could do on Topsy-Turvy Day!


3 comments:

Jaleta Clegg said...

Where I get sent to my room alone for a time-out when I throw a tantrum. And where I get forced to take a nap and play outside and eat crackers in bed. And someone else cleans them up for me while I go play in the bathtub. I think I need to be a preschooler for a day.

Eva Caye said...

Oh, yeah. Don't we all wish we could be a kid again?

Unknown said...

Oh I love it!