Monday, November 28, 2016

Cyber Monday Promo with S.M. Schmitz



The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!


Come find out why we love science fiction romance, at smschmitz.com/promo, where you'll find over forty of the hottest ebooks out there for $.99 or even FREE!  Tons of them are series starters, too!

I have my first book, Dignity, up for $.99 -- it's the most recent (3rd) edition.  I don't plan to fiddle with it any more, because it's as perfect as I can make it. 

I've been rewriting all my books, to tighten them up and deal with minor issues.  I've completed up to Dynasty, including the CreateSpace editions, and hope to get them all finalized in all formats by the end of the year!

As always, you can get the ten books in the To Be Sinclair series at Amazon, Smashwords, iBooks, Payhip, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more places than I know exist!

And please, support my fellow independent authors.  You can make a big difference simply by discouraging ANYONE from pirating ebooks!  First, authors usually have something on sale at any given time.  Second, they're usually waaaay cheap, especially compared to hardbound, paperbound, or even traditionally-published ebooks.  The most expensive ones I have out are $4.99, and that's for a huge, creaking 200,000 + word novel!

Third, paying a pitiful few dollars is the ONLY way to get your favorite authors to keep writing!  We wouldn't self-publish if the presumption is that someone will steal our work.  We are like the mom-and-pop store on the corner, trying to make ends meet.  So every single sale means a lot to us!

I hope everyone has an awesome holiday season, and I hope to be putting out three new books in 2017: all of them are prequels set in the Sinclair universe, but a few hundred years before the main series.

Namaste


No comments: