Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Extras in the To Be Sinclair series

Greetings, folks!  I've officially concluded the To Be Sinclair series, but I still have characters popping up, hoping I'll tell their stories!


This is a graphic I've worked up for an omnibus edition of my series.  Since it's 13 books and 11 short-story 'Easter eggs' (over 1.6 million words), I think I'll at least cut it into half if not thirds, and I definitely won't be putting this out for at least a year (since I just published Civility).

Regardless, I keep finding myself writing about other TBS characters and the struggle for them to find mates.  I could add them to existing books; my most recent one, Redeemed, is about Domenic Sinclair and would attach easily to Integrity.  But I rather think I might offer them here, on my blog, for the public to read for free.

I'm not quite sure how to go about it, though -- a four or five-part post, separating the 20,000-word story into manageable bits and giving the readers some suspense?  Should I upload it to some of the more popular reader sites, like Radish?

Feel free to comment or message me over your opinions on this matter.  I want to help the readers who already love my series enjoy further stories, yet I would also like to find new venues and further readers.  Thank you for your input!

~Namaste~



No comments: